Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Of tang yuan and crackers

What I did today? I made tang yuan and fried fish crackers. :)

1. Fish crackers.
Put the uncook slices of crackers under the sun so that it could expand nicely when fried.
When frying, make sure the oil is heated enough. Some frying skills are needed to ensure the crackers will expand normally and cooked, also have to prevent it to curl up. After a min or two, the cracker is taken off from the wok quickly.


Before

After =D

2. Tang yuan with sweet potato


Before: the ingredients-tepung pulut and water

ball-like pieces of tangyuan =D


Aftermath

ps. for a few cacat-ed shapes ones, I did on purpose,lols

At least I did something today and not wasting time. Heehee.

Fried rice for lunch.
After lunch, a glass of vege+fruit juice, a few crackers, 2 bowls of tangyuan, 3 cups of tea and these will last me the whole day, full enough without dinner. =)) [oops, I could eat a lot xP]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh cacat mia ur tangyuan,i can make nicer than u did,hahaha...not bad liao larh,at least u tak kena food poisoning,haha...

vez~

Hui Hui said...

booo,cannot judge a book by its cover k, haha. it is nice =P

zhi ling said...

weiiii
save one bowl for me!!!!!!!
=)
aiyo, my darling so gao neh! im coming back to marry u liao.. haha...

cacat then say make purposely larh?! damn clever ma u!!~
=P

Hui Hui said...

wei,really la,i really did on purpose mia,last time i always do like that n my ama say pai kua,haha.
come come marry me. lol xP
of course im clever,wheee. =D