Saturday, January 31, 2009

初Five - mini gathering

Like in py's blog, 6 of us went to haisherng's house, sort of a mini gathering. More people will be leaving soon. =(

I'm early this time. =D And we played the boxing, tennis and the random game. Those games were interesting and cute. Andrew lost 2 boxing games to py? haha. In between we had some pineapple cookies, muruku and pringles. =D


py playing enthusiastically on the boxing game

Domino pizzas for dinner. Thanks to haisherng and his mum, =). Time flies, when eating and chatting, I received my mum's call. Sighs, got to leave at 840? Awww, this is sooo early. Can't see py being thrown into the pool. *grins* hehe. Anyway had a great time and gonna miss y' all.


miss peiying and me


mr andrew, the strong guy?


haisherng, the erm cute boy, =P

chen han's expression looks funny xD

chen han is normal again =D


judy and me, all the best in unsw =)

Further elaborations/pics, visit peiying's blog. ;)

No comments: