Thursday, January 29, 2009

初三

Ama today cooked yummy chicken porridge, I had 2 bowls. =D There were relatives coming to ama's house. I just sat there, talked to cousins and had some cookies. There's this longer distance cousin bro whose name is zachary, he's only 7 but speak perfectly superb english and mandarin. His english has the nice slang while his mandarin has beijing accent, he just relocated from hk to malaysia. And he learnt spanish too, smart boy.

In the evening, yoke came awhile before I prepared to go for agong's birthday dinner. We dined at golden bay restaurant at sunway tunas. The tables had many empty seats as my coussie's bfses didn't come this year. Pampered with nice food though it's not superly scrumptious. =)

pretty jenny and mum
taken inside springfield before departing to dinner

my face comparatively is the largest, sighs
me, couz sis-jenny, mum and couz sis-hooi ling

pretty couz and me, she's 26 but still young looking,
cute and sweet, I am fat beside her, hah

About 10 we finished the 8 course dinner and all of us headed to ama's house for my agong's birthday. Couz hooi ling, the pianist played the birthday songs and us, the 3rd generation got high and sang soo loud. We sang birthday songs in english, chinese and malay. Since we were in the mood of singing, we sang 3 christian songs which are known by everyone, namely give thanks, come on and celebrate and a hokkien song-真正好. Clapped till our hands reddish. Had so much fun singing with the whole family in high spirits. Agong looked happy and he smiled a lot. Yay. =D Blew the candle and whee, agong is 81! His birthday is 29th jan but since all of them are leaving, we made it earlier.

Give thanks
Give thanks to the grateful heart
Give thanks to the holy one
Give thanks because He's given, Jesus Christ, His Son x2

And now, let the weak say I am strong,
Let the poor say I am rich,
Because of what the Lord has done for us x2

Give thanks


Come on and celebrate

Come on and celebrate His gift of love we will celebrate
The Son of God who love us and gave us life

We'll shout your praise O King
You give us joy nothing else can bring
We'll give to You our offering
in celebration praise

Come on and celebrate, celebrate, celebrate and sing
Celebrate and sing to the Kingg~ x2

真正好
真正好 来信耶稣 真正好
真正好 来信耶稣 真正好
我 拜一拜二拜三拜四拜五拜六 整个礼拜
真正好 来信耶稣 真正好



my cute agong with the chocolate cake

agong ama with their eldest son and family
yinchuan koko, che mm po, a gim and a gu

with their second son and wife
auntie jane and pit chai gugu

Other sons and daughter's photos plus the group photos are all in my couz's cam, cellphone cam too lousy.


Tomorrow my first aunt would cook nasi dagang to pamper our bloated stomachs. Her last cooking in penang before going back to kl.

I had a wonderful night indeed. Heehee.

No comments: