Saturday, January 3, 2009

First saturday of the year

Morning prayer was good, the theme today is about how to stand firm with the armor of God when the devil comes. The devil would creep into your life little by little, thus got to prepare and not being influence by it.

In the afternoon, went to queens the third time for the week, with sue ann, getting bored of it already. Hah. I had jeans fever I think coz' I bought 4 pairs this week. Mega sale gonna end anyway so have to buy and keep. I also had eaten quite a lot today, and I don't exercise. :X Accumulation of food since holidays.

I was actually quite uninterested with coll reopening so soon, but I changed, I suddenly become happy that I will be studying again, could learn new skills and knowledge plus I have an aim, but it's a secret, have to see if I can achieve it before I will reveal. *winks* Will just hope the first sem wouldn't be so taxing with assignments and work.

Another issue. I have to fight for parking lots again next week. The class starts late, the underground car park will be full by then I guess. I have to wake up early too and cannot sleep at late hours.

I've switch target to french, since no spanish class here. Anyone knows where can I attend besides Alliance Francais? A.F is far and expensive, I want somewhere near my area. Hmm.

No comments: