Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Midvalley-klcc-tesco

Waking up early in the sunday morning despite sleeping at 3am. Dimsum for breakfast and off to send my mum to attend her seminar. I thought I have to take the ktm and lrt alone so I could go to midvalley. But my uncle sent me instead. =D


view from the car when dropping my mum to the convention centre
twin towers =D

I reached midvalley sharp at 10am. I also thought I would be one of the earliest where the mall will be deserted, shops ain't open and just workers around. Apparently, I was wrong. In such early hours, there were customers shopping already! Not a lot but a number. Shops were mostly opened too. Approaching 11am the people multiplied a lot. Roamed around and to every floor while waiting for my friends.

At last, after 9/10 months, I get to meet her again. *happy*


Zhi ling with a small gift from me

Talk is a must, to update recent lives etc etc.


me,zhi ling and shyang bin

aup-ians-one from inti subang and yeepin from help
future actuarist and psychologist here =D

Lunch time, searched for some affordable places. I wouldn't want a place that would cost a fortune. =P Finally we settled down in a small taiwanese food outlet. I had a big big piece of chicken, tasty and crispy.

Next, we proceed to The Gardens, just beside midvalley. A classy mall where the cheapest product will be hundreds. Nice environment, decor and shops.

A man in some girl-like outfit performing a dance
but his dancing was quite graceful

my shop/my home- springfield, haha

The Gardens is just for sight-seeing, I wouldn't afford to spend there and so we went back to midvalley. Before we start our shopping, bid goodbye to the future actuarist since he had a quiz the next day.

shyang bin and me

I was disappointed with my outcome in midvalley. I thought I will buy many items for cny. Ironically, I just bought lil' things. But yeepin got herself 2 blouses. :) The shops are all crowded, we even have to line up for a long queue just for fitting rooms. Uh huh, people are still spending.

I wanted to go for the education fair in kl convention centre so gotta leave early. Zhi ling decided to accompany me, wheee. Need not worry that I may take the wrong commuter. :)

byebye yeepin, see ya in cny!

3 of us

Boohoo, midvalley ktm station was super packed, we squeezed and pushed ourselves forward to get into the commuter, when we finally reached the first line in front of the commuter, it was too full for any passengers to go in and the automatic door shut just in front of me, grrrr. Waited for the second one.

The fair ended at 7pm and we reached at 6. Rushed to those counters I'm interested in, get some information and leaflets and meet up with my mum in the klcc mall.

view from convention centre, a closer look to the twins

my icecream craving disease had spread to zhiling =D

Thanks to you you and you for contributing your time to meet me and accompany me! ;)

Nga bo fan for dinner and followed my aunt's family to tesco for some grocery shopping. I was drop dead tired but have to bare for awhile before I could go back. 10am to 11pm non stop walking and going places.

thankew zhiling for calling. *hugs*

Emo-ed and eventually k.o.

1 comment:

zhi ling said...

darling...
i miss u....
dun emo ah!
emo call me! i teman u..! =P

cheer!~