Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ups and downs on a tuesday

The computing class ended after 45 mins today instead of 3 hours. Yay! The tutorial and lab on thursday and friday will be canceled too. :D During the 3 hours before our next class, we went to sunshine and bought xxx. Haha, interesting experience.

It's palapapapa, I'm lovin' it time. Got myself the orange mcflurry and darl with her bubur ayam. Bumped into her friend and we get pies. *smiles* Beginning of last year, we also came to the same mcd outlet and had icecream. So it's 1 year anniversary now for both of us, haha.

me and darl in mcd sunshine

same shirt/uniform of inti, it's coincidence for wearing that

The parking system in sunshine is that 2 hours for free when transactions are made. We were like late for 5 mins and ready to pay. When I was at the ticket counter, the cashier didn't ask for the fee and I looked at him. He looked at me and then to his counter. We felt very hyper that time, coz' the parking was free! Lol, though it is only 50 cents. =P

Met xiting, wheeee again. She told me something really funnay. *laughs*

I don't like computing. Have to attend the lessons for 4 months,ahhh.

........................................................................................................................................................

Went upo today too. And ms lina said uk bias hsc. =( =( She said she feared that not even 1 uni from my 5 choices gonna accept me, asked me to apply for a lower rank one. On the other hand, my sis said if you are coming to uk, why not aim for the best and make the money worth. It's true too. If I go till uk but the not-so-good ones, there's like no point going there. =(

Aus will be my backup and I personally don't fancy there much, sighs. What if I really have to go there? Where will I belong to, uk/aus? =((