Friday, January 2, 2009

Enrolment

Back to inti and enrolled plus getting my timetable, I'm studying a degree, sounds so old, hah. Ms Lim LL is teaching me again for accounts. The first semester has 4 compulsory subjects namely financial accounting, microeconomics, computing and quantitative methods. 3 lady and one male lecturers. I have a day off every wednesday, 20 hours of lessons per week.

Found sara at last after calling her the 3rd time in the academic office, wheee! She is so kind and nice, gonna help me write my reference letter for ucas. Then we had a chat for some time, she explained to me about the aussie system, 3 years there but you just earn a general degree, requires another year to get an honours degree. Which means 4 years! I didn't know that, luckily I'm informed today.

Besides, she also told me about hsc thingy, which subjects are moderated more on the marks and bla bla. She said econs will just stay as it is, they won't make the marks higher nor lower. And she's disappointed as no one get 90 and above for business studies. :( However she said the overall performance of hsc 08 has improved.

And had a talk with ms kok too. All nice lady lecturers. :D Ooh, and thanks andrew for the pan mee, thought of treating you the last lunch but it's the opposite instead. Good luck in your studies and pleasant journey to nilai.

Class starts on monday, am quite looking forward and I get to meet xiting again. Yay. xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..yay!!!get to meet u on monday!!*happy*lolsss

Hui Hui said...

see ler,i so good,gonna sacrifice for you,lols xP