Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tagged by phineas

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with fifteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I don't eat mushrooms
2. I don't like green peas
3. I want to get into uk unis desperately
4. I don't have breakfast usually
5. I dislike computing
6. I found ms sara a nice and lovable lecturer, that's why loo always wanna bug her, lol
7. I can eat a lot
8. I am still young, hahaha
9. I enjoy talking and laughing
10. I can sleep more than half a day
11. I don't have a pendrive
12. I want to learn spanish/french
13. I want to travel around when I'm capable
14. I prefer glasses than lens, coz' I'm not good in wearing that :X
15. I like to eat!

I tag
1. Xiting- so she can post something to her new blog ;D
2. Zhiling- coz' she's my honey, haha
3. Weichieh- coz' she's renze :P
4. Ziqin- he's going off soon
5. Andrew- coz' he's in nilai
6. Jerome- coz' he's lau chak man, lol
7. Peiying- my darl
8. Boney- he hasn't update for ages, hehe
9. Sabrina - to add in her tag posts x)
10. Sao yun- her keparrotan =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, actually been tagged by someone else earlier for something really similar (that one was sixteen =P), can read my facebook notes la =P

zhi ling said...

i din see
i din see
i din see anything....
=P