Friday, January 2, 2009

Yet another eventful day

New year day

Kick start with shopping again,queens and sunshine. With mum this time. Didn't know she can buy so many things in 5 hours, coz' it's rare of her to do that. Perhaps the sales had effect on her. Envy for I can't shop like her, hah. The thing which I don't like is queueing up, and a loooong one. While waiting, she could roam around to see other items but I could just stand there. Texting is the only way to save the minutes of boringness. =P

Came back in the evening, grabbed a few things and headed down to a hscian&birthdays party. Had food of course, saw one by one thrown/voluntarily jumped into the pool,observed the chor dai di game etc. Hmm, I still not quite understand the mechanism of the game though had been briefly explained by peiying jie and somehow I don't like the game. Hah.

It's cake time! Happy birthday in advance to melvern and haisherng. Happy 18 to both of you. =D Be good though you all are legal now. ;)


the host and birthday boy

li tatt being the cute and most good looking guy in hsc ;)

with another birthday boy, melvern

chen han who at last been thrown to the pool ;P

judy and me

shi zu and me

andrew, be good in nilai, haha

he made me do the peace sign


lun xiang and me

king is the style,style is the king- his quote


Last but not least,

with my darl of course :D

It's good to see them again, it's been awhile eh. Maybe a last gathering before everyone parted to pursue different courses. And well, we did enjoy the night. See y'all around soon. :)

No comments: