Monday, January 19, 2009

#2 Shopping and eating out

18/1
  • church
  • waited him to fetch me for lunch
  • went to the desa penaga restaurant near batu lanchang
  • curry fish, prawns again were in the dish list
  • 6/7 dishes for 4 pax and peanut paste as dessert
  • chendol opposite komtar
  • loitered in the newly renovated komtar, surprisingly a lot of people there
  • I still don't like komtar though the tiles the shops are new
  • went over to prangin mall
  • hunted for shoes
  • a salesgirl gave me a piss look when I decided not to buy a pair of sandals after a long consideration
  • bro complaint that his legs were tired after only about 2 hours, haha
  • the mall was super crowded, things are bought by the people as if it is very very cheap
  • mission accomplished, everything from my list has been bought =D
  • proceed to a nearby mamak shop for its curry fish AGAIN
  • he ordered 10 pieces of fish for 3 pax , I had 2
  • 68 bucks just for fish in a mamak outlet =/
  • he should be responsible having to forget and take his documents from my bag; but I was the one at fault to him, ishness
  • 2 days full of activities officially ended
  • slept at 2am

No comments: