Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Skipping class

It was just the second monday and I skipped class already. :P Coz' still in petaling, mum had work to do in putrajaya. Wanting to go sunway but the plan was not successful. =( Nothing to do, nothing to read, nothing to watch. Boreeddd. My couz brother saw me sitting down, played with phone, played with the glasses and he finally offered to let me use his laptop to online. Haha.

Many blogs to read, something to pass my time erm more fruitfully? heehee
Evening's here and byebye kl. Took the Nice bus with spacious seat which I could stretch my feet straight and still have spaces to put my bags. Bus journey was boring, kept looking at the time, hour by hour. At last, long awaited penang bridge was at sight, *joy*.

Me in penang again. :P

No comments: