Thursday, January 29, 2009

初二

Third aunt's father in law has invited us for lunch at zoo road. For me, the quality of the food is so-so. Not very nice, so restaurant ee tong is not recommended, =P. It's sort if late noon when we got home, 2 hours to rest before we head to queens for red cliff 2.

Cousin bro treated all of us for the movie, yay! =D I smuggled in apollos, sweets and biscuits. My mum smuggled in mandarin oranges. Lol. Bought 3 box of popcorns too. There were 8 of us in total. We got nice seats which were on the middle last row. This movie is awesome, I don't really fancy chinese history movie but this one was great. Could see how smart is zhu ge liang, the strategist and the sacrifice xiao qiao, zhouyu's wife did. Recommended to watch.

Couz bro and sis narrated funny stories they had when dining. Couz bro in kl actually got 3 summonses in a week, lmao, 900 bucks people! Gosh, how unlucky, just because he drove 110km/h on highway for exam. Ohh, and I'm a victim of my aunt's family for smacking bu**. Aunt passed this 'disease' to her daughters. When I'm walking. . . suddenly *smacks* from the back a few times, pity me, hah. Luckily I ain't a small kid anymore or she would pinch me as well.

How time flies, they're going back on friday early morning, around 4am. =( Then here would be so quiet once again.

No comments: