Friday, January 23, 2009

How is my friday before cny?

Today is friday, tomorrow is saturday, the day after is reunion day, the day after will be cny! woohoo!

Had :
- exercises on supply and demand
- computing quiz
- hesitating whether to hand in my ucas form, uni choices ain't sure
- scratched darl
- collect spm cert from pcghs
- met wan nee

wannee duty-ing as pkk in the bilik gerakan

- bought bun from school canteen, price hike of 20cents
- round jalan burma 3 times to search for jalan phuah hin leong, to no avail
- directed to alliance francais at last, thanks boney
- enquired about the french lessons
- slight trafic jam on the way back
- bought snacks from petronas convenient store with the rm10 voucher =D [royale chocolate cornetto, peel fresh, cadbury cookie and chachos] *happy*
- home

When I reached my ama's house. My uncle was there! He came back from miri already with Jane, his esposa. Went to kitchen and talked to ama. Told her how I lost in burma road, how much is the course and the snacks I bought. She said, 'buy chocolate things again? later you become fatter and fatter, and become fei po, that day you just had chocolates.' ooops, haha. After a few mins, she asked softly 'eh, what are they talking about?I don't know how to listen english, is it about your cousin?' Then I replied silently too. *lawak*

I saw her preparation of dishes for cny. The favourite bamboo shoots are ready! wheee. The specialty of 龙岩人.


bamboo shoots


i don't know what's the meat called, but I just know the fats portion are more than the meat

mushrooms fried with pork,ingredients for bangkuang

My mood was very good and I helped whatever my ama asked me to do. ;) Porridge as dinner and off I go to wash my car. I'm washing a car after so many years, I last washed when I'm in lower primary. 45 mins of work with the aid from marianne, a-domestic-worker-going-to-her-employer-soon, and my car is clean and sparkling. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...wannee want 'siam' 1 but 'beh hu'..hahaz!!

Hui Hui said...

haha,yaloo,but at last I managed to snap and she's in the pic,lol.xD