Monday, January 26, 2009

Mooo~

Happy Chinese New Year!=D

Gong hei Fat Choi, Man si yu yi.

New Year eve- I slept till quite late. Had a lil' bit of charkoayteow, cheecheongfun, pasembur and mandarin orange. Haha. Then I was ordered to clean the spider webs and sweep the floor, though lazy still have to do. Oh, and my mum finally fed the kembara to full tank, yay.

Reunion dinner was good. Steamboat it was and I had 3 bowls. =D My agong likes sarsi, he had 3 cups I think, so cute, haha. Later on watched kungfu dunk, the movie was not bad. Helping on red packets, heard firecrackers, smses of wishes and pooh, it's officially cny!

Hoping the first day of cny will be enjoyable and the mood of cny will hike up.

Okay, had a blessed cow year everyone. :)

1 comment:

zhi ling said...

happy CNY my dear!!!!
i miss u lo wei..
got angpao le then treat me yamcha ah!
hahaa..