Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! =D

Last day of 2008 and the first day of 2009 was a delightful one. Had a date with wan nee in queens. Many many people, because bosco was here,hah. I didn't manage to look at him clearly as there were too many people surrounded. Had some to-buy-things, meaning have to spend,bahh. But nevermind, I hardly shop also. xP

Watched Bedtime Stories, it is hilarious, entertaining and cute.

Bump into a few familiar people there, guess everyone is hanging out and celebrating the last day of the year. I saw my primary form teacher too, Pan Lao Shi, hah. And the open-air carpark fee has rised, argh. No longer 1 buck, it's 1.50. Sighs. Maybe they gonna charge by hours, not sure. One of the roads is closed due to the countdown concert so there's a slight jam on the alternative road back home.

Not long after I got back home and had my dinner, yeivern told me there's a gathering at her house and if I could go. I was brave enough to ask for permission from mum and at last she agreed, I'm so delighted coz' it's a rare case for me to go out at night. =D

Had various food and sparkling juice provided by her. We also played some game and waited the time to strike 12am. Someone had a brilliant idea on how to countdown. People countdown with sprays or hit the clubs but do you hear before countdown session in a washroom? We wrote and signed in a sheet of paper, waited for the time and 5 4 3 2 1, flushed the paper down in the washroom. LOL creative?perhaps.

the paper with not-so-nice signatures =P

Prepared and put it nicely on the surface of the water,
waiting to countdown


3 2 1, and it's gone! Byebye 2008, helloo 2009.

The host- yeivern =)

two SS/act cute guys, kokpin and alvin

Nice people and nice company on new year eve & new year, thanks to yeivern again, had a happy night. =D

Hope this year would be a better one and I could get in the unis I wanted. *chants:ucl,manchester,warwick,bristol,lse,ucl,manchester,warwick,bristol,lse...*

Okay,hope you people have a great year ahead!

No comments: