Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY

初一
Cny morning service in uncle's church-aog. It was held in dewan sri pinang as it was a combined service from the chinese, english and hokkien section. The invited gospel singer has a powerful voice, and the pastor had given a meaningful message.

As usual, every year we goes to my maternal third aunt's place in tanjung bungah. She always serve us with tasty food. This year's we were served with homemade korean tanghoon, fried pumpkin with i-dunno-what and pancake. Drinks were aloe vera tea.

Next stop for visiting was to my maternal grandpa's sister and brother's place, also in tanjung bungah. Cookies, packet drinks made me full enough. The adults were talking while us, the younger ones chat among ourselves as we were boreed.

Then we went on separate ways, my mum and me proceed to air itam to visit the previous babysitter. And visitations had completed. Lesser places and lesser red packets, hah.

Before dinner, like the pastor said it will be good for the head of family to read the verses of deuteronomy to bless the children and grandchildren for days to come. So my agong took the lead and read deuteronomy chap28 verse 1 to 14 before we started the rich dinner. Festive seasons are all about good food. =D

My brother came later on. Then my cousins all came to my house to have a sit. Sis on skype and they had a short chat. Bro gave my mum a 12 year old chivas. After everyone gone back, I persuaded my mum to let me have a taste on it. Finally am allowed and bro mixed some coke with it for me. A glass won't make people drunk so I'm in good condition just the face was reddish. Mum asked 'you got mabuk anot?' lol, just one glass la,aduih. =P

chivas
Day 1 ended. :)

No comments: