Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kayelle

Been awhile since I set my foot in kayelle. Mum offered that I could go along and shop there while she' ll attend some seminar in kl convention centre. This opportunity don't come often and of course I agreed! =D Went there by plusliner in saturday afternoon, back by monday late at night.

Eager as it may seemed, I turned out to be in a foul mood on saturday. =( Didn't have a good night sleep the night before due to blocked nose & I don't like carrying luggage, heavy ones by myself all the way. Starting from the bus station to ktm commuter, kl sentral, putra lrt and all the way to klcc. How could I have a happy mood
to look around in klcc while I'm carrying a luggage for 2 people? Well, you get my point.

At night, it was better. Watched IP man with aunt's family. They watched for the 3rd time already, lol. But the show was great, true story it was back in china. The elements in the story are almost like the movie fearless. China martial arts versus japanese one.


Finished watching that and it's almost 1am. We went for a mamak session with my cousin and her bf back from uk. That bf of hers fulfilled the criteria of a perfect bf and man for marriage. I like him too, haha. xD

Another thing to sum up the day was- my aunt told me: I think you had become more corpulent straight after I reached her house. =.= *sadness* But it's a fact. Bahhh.

No comments: