Saturday, January 24, 2009

Samedi (Saturday)

French trial lesson at 9. Got up pretty early and departed in case I'm lost or whatsoever. Whee, I'm fine all the way and reached alliance francais at 822, way earlier.=D Waited for the clerk to make payment and direct me to the class and she's not here yet, ish. The cleaning lady then directed me to the level 1 class, late for a few mins. =X

There's approximately 15++ students, teen,young adults, adult to a 50+ year old lady. I sat down and my whole mind blank. I'm thinking, 'what's the teacher talking about??I don't understand a word besides bonjour, salut and je m'appele.' The teacher was speaking in pure french. And we were supposed to create a convo with the person beside, I'm still blank and don't know that's what I should do. The person beside roughly told me and I'm left on my own, my partner was farah, a 15 yr old girl, can't expect much from her too, she's as equally blur.

Then each of us had to speak, I was thinking: this is my first trial class and you expect me to know the words, meaning and pronounce it?ohno! When it's my turn, I just listened how people said it and follow, without knowing the meaning! ish. I'm handicapped there. And the words in the board, no idea at all.

When it comes to numbers, month and day, it's better. At least I know the english meaning of the words. Well, numbers ain't easy too when combine the thousands, hundreds and stuff. I had difficulty when we were asked to speak on when's our birthday and how old are we. eg. J'ai dix neuf. (I'm 19) I'm under pressure and hoping the 2 hours past faster. When I'm done, phew, relieved but not bad, I learnt pretty many words today, at least worth my rm20?Hah.

Gurney plaza my next stop. Looked around and had lunch with boney. Chocolates given again! =D A box of them to share with py darl and me. Heehee. Thankew for the chocs and lunch. =)

chocolates!

Got back after that, fetched yoke cheng and went queens. Ahh, didn't meet yoke since sep! Happy to meet up again and she had 5 weeks sem break, yay. When I'm bored I will just ask her out or go to her house. :) Had caramel cream frap shared with her, at least just paid half and not the full amount, so would not be that 'heart-aching',lol. Met suiyen and lee mun there and we had a chat. ohh, yoke also said I'm corpulent already compared to last time.=(

caramel cream frap

yoke and me

Lingered awhile and didn't get what I wanted. Sighs. And it's time to go back, have to be at home before my mum. Aunt's family had arrived at ama's house, getting merrier and merrier. All had come back except my uncle from u.s, my sis in uk and my cousin sis in labuan. Watched IP Man again. My ama also said: 'chocs again? you better keep it and eat next time, I'm scared of your sore throat already, later I don't know how to deal with you'. Haha.

Tomorrow ain't going to church, ama will be super busy for dishes tomorrow.

Okay, I'm tired. Au revoir.

No comments: