Monday, January 19, 2009

Shopping frenzy

17/1
Morning prayer in tog then to pelita for roti canai.

Has planned to go queens with yyun but I received his call asking me to fetch him from airport. Though only about 2 hours left before his plane landed, I still want to go for awhile. Able to look around on the first floor only. Target some attire first and would ask him to buy for me later. :P And there were still discounts and we were quite surprised that the soda/voir pants costed 20-30 ish. We went like 'huh, this pants 20plus only ah, why so cheap?' in a pretty loud voice. *oops,embarrassed* Haha.

He called and I had this greetea icecream cravings lately, I must buy before I went off and yyun also had one. Happy me with the tall icecream. :)

wheee

Next destination-airport. And dropped yun back first.

Then it's going places again, drove him around.
batu lanchang-jalan thomas-queens-batu maung-jalan thomas-my home
The process ended at 12++ am.

BUT, I was very happy, coz' I get to shop! And I need not concern about the finances and prices, of course not overspending too. I made fast decisions on what to buy he said. [not on my expense ma,shh] =D I likey all the things I bought. But this year will be my last year having my cny clothes financed by him. Sighs.

I had tiramisu icecream from haagen daz too, hmm, disappointed. =S

Had dinner at 10+pm? Yea, such a late dinner and a heavy one. Seafood in batu maung. 2 people 5 dishes, the portion was not small,hah. Were the last customers there. Bloated as usual everytime eating out with him.

End result after a whole day-petrol decreased by 1 bar.

2 comments:

zhi ling said...

aiyo
siapa him siapa him?!
clear my doubts FAST!~
=p

WALAO..
20+?!
really bo?!...i wannn!!
but dats pretty normal especially during promotion!~

GREENTEA weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
u ah
din wait for me...
T.T
i miss greentea icecream!!

and WHAT?!
got haagen daz tiramisu icecream still tak puas?! apa u mau?!
ishhh...

yor
macam very good day to u uh?!
=P

end of my KACAUNESS
ciaozz!~ bye!~~
X)

Hui Hui said...

haha,him is my fu qing la.
yea, greentea, u had influenced me. :P yumyum , haha, come cny hang out and we go eat again. heehee
really mia mer, bcz its haagen daz thats why disappointed with the taste,haha.
cant reply as long as you, you are too geng,lol.
so. . .
end of replying =D