Friday, April 17, 2009

What time is it?

It's slacking 24 hours a day time! Exam's over! Wheee. So happy. I have a long to-do-list during hols. Anyway, today I went to watch he's just not into you in queens with peiying, quite entertaining and cute. Quote:when a boy punches you, it means he has a crush on you. lol. xP


I bought coffeebean ice blended drink. Happy like a lil' kid after consuming since cb has a large marginal utility where my satisfaction is maximised. However the law of diminishing marginal utility will occur when you reach a certain level of consumption. Therefore, by that time, each additional unit of cb will decrease the marginal utility though the total utility is increasing. Oops, my microecons finals is over today. =P


Holidays = slacking and eating. Joy. =D


Good luck to tarc people who is having their exam next week. ;)

3 comments:

Yoke Cheng said...

I mewakili semua tarcian terima kasih atas ur wish. haha

Hui Hui said...

hahaha, funnny!i put tarc ppl saje, actually wanna wish u eh, i good hor?=P welcome!

zhi ling said...

so, ada orang holiday sudah rite?
yeahhh
yipeeeee~~