Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dragon-y and PC Fair

Dated saoyun/parrot and peiyee/aditip out today. We headed to Dragon-Y at suntech city near sunshine square for lunch. Previously I saw the dragon-y advert in the star, so I thought of trying out the food there. It is hongkong cuisine by the way.


Dragon-y: menu and serviette


mine
set lunch: hot and spicy abalone noodle, hot soya bean and dessert
I don't like abalone. =X It places under the category of mushroom and sea cucumber which I don't eat.

Since parrot and aditip had taken their lunch, they tried out the drinks and desserts.


tiptip's: grape shave ice and the dessert which is the same as mine


saoyun's: mango snow


cute tip tip =D


taken artistically by tiptip =P
me and saoyun

Then they accompanied me to the ever-so-pack pc fair. I'm lucky to get a parking slot easily. I checked out on the laptops and digital cameras for its prices and features. Toshiba's laptop seems like a good bargain for me. Saw shuling in action too, she's so busy.

Dropped them home and byebye, see you all next time! :D

1 comment:

JEN said...

wahhhh the food photo were taken so well~ looks very delicious. LOL!!!!!