Sunday, April 5, 2009

Parasailing!

Parasail is fun! It's cool! The moment when you are up there, the feeling is amazing. =D I could see the beautiful scenery and the never-ending sea. It was exciting since it was my first time. I thought it would be scary and hesitated a while. But, I wanna try how does it feels like. I was smiling throughout the journey.

By the way, i went to the beach at batu ferringhi, behind some restaurant. It cost 80 bucks for 1km. When I should land, I couldn't pull the rope beside, ended up he had to take me for another few hundred metres before I can successfully land. Oops, not on purpose. =P And the jet ski is 70 bucks! Expensive, I didn't play.


That was me in the air :D


Footprints in the sand? ;)


See the pool of clouds? It's going to rain.


After the rain, sun was setting down



Seafood dinner. Curryfish, asam prawns and fried eggs with crab.

Ohoh, before I forgot, I followed to visit my paternal's side ancestors in the afternoon. My paternal grandma asked me to help out in putting the yellow papers. I climbed onto the grave and took the stones to put on the papers. I was doing this under the hot scorching sun. =X

This sums up my first sunday in april. wheee.

No comments: