Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Joy to meet them

Fetched yeepin and we went to gurney. Wheee, yeepin, I miss you! hehe. Accompanied andelu to buy some stuff before lunch in chilis. =D Met shuling and phey yong and we dined there. Big portion it is, almost everyone can't finish what had been ordered. Shuling and pheyyong like to laugh at people. =[


mine; mushroom swiss, pheyyong's;chicken fajitas, yeepin's;country fried chicken, shuling's almost like mine, just that hers was cajun chicken

Then, meet my friends all the way from bm and bw. =]


whee,zhiling's handmade perler gift for me & a love note! a colorful heart and my name on it, nicer than vez's one, =P. and thanks zl.

After zl and yp did some shopping, we settled at 600cc for its blueberry and honey coffee snowy. My side of table had the most drops of liquid, my skills ain't good enough, oops.

yummylicious

group photo


yeepin and zhiling, they clique so fast, and ignore me xP


yeepin and me


shyang bin, patient photographer, haha


honey zhiling and me =D

See you all next time! zl, meet you again some time soon. Good luck yp and sb in your next semester. ;)

2 comments:

zhi ling said...

wheeeeee
i love u
i love u
I LOVE UUUUUU DARLING~~~
=)

Hui Hui said...

hehehe.
me love you too!
*kisses and hugs*
=D