Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Cottage

Had lunch with peiying yesterday after my visit again to sec school. Boooo, I dislike all the higher position teachers, they are just soo square! hmph!

Not gonna describe how square they are. Proceed to my post about my lunch in little cottage at jalan gottlieb and it was also our first time there. Well, some of you may had seen this post in py's. ;)

We had the set lunch. Started with

soup and a bun


then the main course, mine and hers


free cocktail from a printed e-voucher found in lil' cottage's website

dessert: jelly

And you can have coffee/ tea and a glass of water as your drinks.

All of these are 9.90 excluding tax. Quite alright I'd say.
Then we went over to maxim and had some gelato. Whee, tried 6 flavours already. Will go for more. =D

her lemon and orea, my chocolate and bailey


Py also bought a cake and drink from coffee bean for her sis. Coffee bean cute waiter made her omg omg omg in my car for a few seconds, haha. For further insights, you could visit py's blog. :)

At her house, snap snap.

1 comment:

zhi ling said...

weih, very worth lerhh!!
bring me there when we meet up kie?
haha...
yerrr.....icecream...