Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lunch @ macalister road

Uncle from miri came back here for a few days to attend a seminar. Since he is back, we had a mini lunch gathering together after church. We went to the restaurant at macalister road. Now I know dimsum food restaurant=house of steamboat. I wanna go there for dim sum!


aunt, ama and agong

Then we proceed to mount erskine to visit my greatgrandfather and greatgrandmother.


first uncle putting the fresh flowers;paid respect to mr and mrs yeoh theng chew :]


Back to ama's house, played with my cousin bro's rubik, I couldn't solve. The green part was solved by him. =X




My mum asked me to help in her office, when she asked, I was like speechless for a few seconds, don't know what to answer, haha. I don't mind actually, just that I wanna slack at least 2 weeks? Perhaps wednesday I may have to work, see if she asks again. hehe

No comments: