Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where is your mannerism, senor?

I dislike people without mannerism especially to older people. Argh.

first : standing there looking at a person lifting a heavy luggage which is yours, not the person's, without helping.

second: don't give priority and comfortable seat to older people.

third: unlock the door of the seat, and impatiently not waiting for the driver to unlock the main one.

fourth: didn't close the door properly and it's not tight, then, he just walk away though he knew it.

fifth: waiting impatiently and ask stupid questions.

sixth: tune the aircon to a colder one and make all of them face it to you, not considering the people at the back need some aircon too. Hmph. This is not your car okay.

These are the scenes happened when I'm sending my uncle from miri and his friend to the airport. His friend is seriously a no-manners adult. And this is the way you treat my grandparents?Booohoooo. Can't tolerate.

On the way back, I kept telling my ama how weird he is yada yada. My ama didn't scold or correct me, meaning she agrees. haha

No comments: