Saturday, April 25, 2009

Highlights of today

- followed my mum to her office, studied spanish till I dozed off
- the tortoise in my mum's office has grown in size, last time when I saw it was still tiny =D
- my koko changed the fish in the office, they are small and fat; last time it was peacock fish
- received a call from kumon informing me that I will be hired, starting 2nd may at 5myr/hour
- went to OE in gurney with mum as they invited to have tea and to see the christian dior demo
- the make up artist is handsome =P
- the making up does have a difference, look pretty and the face became more vibrant



left:the guy make up artist applying make-up to the model
right: the assistant applying the collagen thingy on the lips for my mum

- by doing the demo, they had quite many sales, my mum bought some too
- I got a free facial cleansing set from dior after my mum purchased the items x]
- I bought donuts to be shared with my grandparents, yumyum




2 comments:

Lin Huey said...

hey..i duno you have a blogspot account
eh,later when i manage to get a new hp,you miss call me or msg me can?
hp lost ad..
T.T
will let you know when to miss call me
you gt my 013 num rite??
miss you~~

Hui Hui said...

okay, will let you know my number.
dont sad d, hehe. cheer up!
yep, i have your 013. =]
miss u too.