Friday, April 24, 2009

Meet with yoke!

Yoke has hols, I have hols! haha, means we could go out since we stay so near to each other. Planned to morning walk but both of us just overslept. =X Noon she accompanied me to bj to search for cheap tracksuits, lol. At last I bought 3 pairs. I thought of doing cross stitch in my holidays, went to the shop and found that it's 25 per piece, so expensive. =[

Later we went to the bayan baru foodcourt for the lai hoe's fish tomyam mee. Tasty. =D I like the soup.


me & yoke, she tempted me to eat! :P


4.50 per bowl tomyam mee


normal picture


Big faces! we used face warp, hahaha


Just now I also went to kumon outside my house and asked if they wanna hire part timers. Later I gonna go there to meet the principal. Lets see how it goes.


No comments: