Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I bought the book! At last

I bought a self-learning spanish book at last, on my own expenses from borders. :D Coz' usm don't have enough students to conduct the classes, have to wait till july intake, and the course will be until october which I won't be able to finish the course. =[ After some fussy choosing and some help from mr an de lu, I bought the cheaper one since I don't know how I would progress learning myself. Wheeee, get this book at last and an audio cd inclusive.


And before that, this an de lu woke me from my nice sleep in the rainy morning at 8am. Ahems. He wanted dim sum so I suggested max gourmet opposite queens, went in to park, and realised it's starting business at 11am. =( Have to go back to the same place, pekaka. Since he owed me, that's his treat, yay. And thanks.

Then proceed to queens for paul blart, mall cop. Kinda hilarious, entertaining movie. I like the scooter for the security guards. hehe


Tried the dark berry mocha frap, quite nice too. I also bumped into a few dcmau classmates when he's having his lunch in kfc. Had a short chat with gaiklyn in guess and she sort of verbally attack an de lu, funny. =P

Walked around and tried shoes. Crocs shoes are superbly comfy and nice to walk. However, the shoes cost 140 bucks!Besides, today I seems to be attracted by leopard design stuff, haha.

Another thing, this morning was raining and he took my pink umbrella. Then he likes to carry handbag. Perhaps after going to inti uc, your taste has changed? xP Anyway, wish you luck in your isat test this thursday!

No comments: