Friday, April 24, 2009

Mathematics

I went to the kumon interview for the position of an assistant. I'm tested on maths, and it's all those fractions, simultaneous, factorisation etc. Without calculator! 2 pages of fractions, imagine I had to manually multiply the denominator one by one. After doing that test, he gave tougher maths and asked me about complex numbers. I almost forgot some of them, the form 4 addmaths. Sheesh.

He will notify me by next week. 27 working hours a week, hourly rate of 4.00 or 4.50 according to my ability on the level of maths. I thought it is administrative work, but seems its more on being a teaching assistant. Wednesdays, sundays and public holidays will be the offdays. And saturdays only work from 10 to 2. Other days are from 5pm to 10pm. Not so bad, I still can hang out. =D

There are 3 more candidates to be interviewed. If I don't get this job, then I shall just slack. xP

1 comment:

Yoke Cheng said...

Good Luck! Wish you can get the job. Hehe.