Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's eve

Got gifts from my girlfriends. Xi Ting gave me dark chocolate, yay, yummy and love it! We are so loving eh? haha. Before going back, we went to look at the messages on the board and I spotted darl py left a message for both xiting and me! =D How cute.


haha, you forgot again, it's ya tebya lubluy, it means I love you, love you two both too :D
ps. I forgot what language is that, lol

After I got back, I continue my dvd series. While watching, I received a message from darl saying that there's a box on my doorstep. So I went and look for it and tada! Inside there's a necklace with a love pendant. I saw it in queens the other day but did not buy. Heehee. She's so sweet. Have always perform little magic , pooof~ If she's a guy, I would fall for her already, HAHA.


Last of all, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

2 comments:

zhi ling said...

whao
u guys did celebrate valentine oh?!
waaaa...
sooo sweet....
envy nia..~
btw, ur darl is soo sweet!
=)
i cant compare, so won feel jealous!
=P
hahaa...
happy valentine honey!~

*sorry, i added wrongly just now

Hui Hui said...

happy valentines to honey too! x)
not really celebrate, just some exchanging of lil gifts like that, hehe. ooh, takpa.