Thursday, February 5, 2009

Outings

I went out 3 out of 4 days. Oops. Coz' stats class canceled, which means I'm dismissed earlier on monday and today! =D

Wednesday went to lun's house then chen han fetched us all. Thanks. =) Ooh, and it's 5 guys and a girl in his golden myvi, lol. Headed to py's house then to gurney plaza. Dined in manhattan fish market. Darl's baked herb coley fish was interesting but if have too much of it, I will feel a bit yucky, haha.

Darl and me
Today I watched pink panther! So funny and hilarious. There were a few people only in the cinema. Kinda puas. Really an interesting movie and today got to meet audrey! =D 'Taught' her abit of economics and told some amazing stories such as the coincidence about me and py, our 'skills' on knowing people etc.


Walked around after that. Look! Guess who's in that childish car thingy. =P



Weight has gone up too fast, shocking, the highest so far!omg! My sis too, milk in uk. tsk tsk. We need serious reduction on it. Now is gaining weight season? =S

No comments: