Thursday, February 19, 2009

Morning to night

Wednesday a holiday and I had a morning walk with bx in pisa since he's going back to aussie today. We walked for an hour and 15 mins I guessed. Not bad eh. =D Breakfast in the bayan baru food court. The parking attendant was very courteous and nice to me and I thought, wow, he's the most polite parking attendant I have met so far. BUT, when I'm going back, he asked for donation for some charity thingy, not sure what was that. Ahh, udang di sebalik batu.

Farewell =)

It's noon already and I prepared and went out again. Yoke Cheng accompanied me to traders hotel for the canadian education fair. Ishness, each uni has different rates of application fees. One is 145 cad, one was 90 cad, so freaking expensive. Even uk is not that much. I asked if there can be any application waiver, they told me most students who aim to go don't have problem giving the app fees.

Since I'm there already, we went to prangin mall to loiter for a while. Next, penang road cendol. Best served on the hot afternoon. Rang my mum up later as she wanna let me see a show unit in tg tokong.

The bathroom, lcd tv beside the long bath? so cool, haha

The scenery from the houses


playground! eyes couldn't open due to the glaring sun

yoke cheng going to slide down


After that, drove yoke to her hostel near tar college to take her books. I finally saw how tar look like. Hehe. It's evening and sure there was a jam. The journey hadn't end yet. We bought dvds, changeling for my mum and she bought quarantine at a stall near hamid khan.

yoke and me

Sms-ed suiyen whether she wanna go cg. Yay, she could go, accompany me. It was interesting listening to her stories in kampar, the life there and so on. When I finally got home and settled down, it's about 11pm already.

Utilised my day to the fullest right?Haha.

No comments: