Saturday, February 21, 2009

I watched quarantine today with my friends like yesterday. The movie was quite a horror one. Human bites human. ewww. And everyone's dead. I like comedies more, hehe.

My hair is short again, always asked them to just trim, but end up it became shorter by 3/4 cm. =( The very funny thing the hairstylist told me was clhs boys will always go after pcghs ones while chung hwa will go for the union ones. And heng ee is co-ed, so they need not go for other schools. HAHAHA. And he's an ex-chung hwa according to him. He also said I must be in the front class because I have a lot of white hair. *speechless*

Went to the GIC website to read on the company's info, so much, bahhh. I had just read the mission and overview of the company. The person who called said the manager will be interviewing the candidates. A manager. *heart beats*

Okay, shall get back on the reading.

2 comments:

zhi ling said...

hahahahah
ur hairstylist s interesting~
but the fact is indeed true wat!
pcgh VS clhs,
chung hwa vs union..
ahhaha...
and, u got white hairs merh?! how come i din notice mia...
hahah..., but dats the fact also, coz u are a good student!~
=)

i wanna watch quarantine..
bukan sudah down from screen long time ago d merh...
T__T

Hui Hui said...

haha, yealo, listened to his statement so funny. Yea,lots of white hair,haha, hidden from you,lol. I watch dvd one, nt in cinema ma, I outdate d,lol. =P