Saturday, February 28, 2009

Flashback to friday

I went back to pcghs after college to get some documents done. And I dislike pn chan, she's sarcastic to me as if I faked my spm documents, duhhh. Lim seng eng and her are one of a kind, boohoo. And I'm forced to make a very polite face and tone to thank her for certifying my copies.

Yoke cheng and me then proceed to maxim for its gelato. I wanna try all flavours, look so tempting. I had malaga and she had her whiskey cream. Oh, and I had 19mins free for my parking meter.=D Then, we walked to jenny's for cheese cake. Fattening stuff eh? Yoke was very satisfied with her cheese cake and kept exclaiming:very tasty lo. Haha.


plain cheese and chocolate cheese


prepare to eat =D, her new sem starts next week =(, she'll move back to her hostel soon


we ate a bit in the car since we still have 20mins in the parking meter

And on our way back,there's a slight jam, I thought what happened. Ended up there's a herd of cows walking slowly and crossing the road, plus they were ignorant of the honks, as slow as they like, haha.



Next week, stats assignment and test. Sighs. Level of progression in these- 0 percent. oops.

No comments: