Monday, February 2, 2009

Dimanche (Sunday)

A small gathering yet again. Those who present were yeepin, waiping, huipin and shiling. After church, I went Mcd greenlane. Didn't meet them for quite awhile except yeepin who I had met 3 weeks ago. Yeepin got a DSLR as her birthday present! Whoa, how nice is her dad. Like the color, so sharp and nice.

They ordered food while I just wanna have mcflurry. Spent a great time with ....the dslr. Lol. *snap snap* Toy of the day. Huipin hasn't change much, waiping changed a bit, shiling still so funny as before.


328s

my ex-monitor, shiling and me ;)

dabizi shi ling

proud owner of the dslr

yeepin posed for me to take her photo =D


Take turns to play with the dslr, we look pro xD

eat eat

They then gonna visit a friend of theirs. And lun, chen han and kin phun dropped by later, I can't go to gurney with them as dad has came back.

chen han playing with my sunglasses, haha, a tad 'interesting' =P

Chatting halfway and ring ring, 'you haven't come yet ar?' Okok, got to go. Proceed to his house, then hawker food. Eating ALOT since cny, gasps, the first thing he said was why you become so fat? Sheesh, speechless.

1 comment:

zhi ling said...

goshhhhhh
yeepin is soooooo hangfok!
wei.... counseling dun need camera mia.... ask her give me better..
sobs.. T___T