Monday, February 16, 2009

Currently. . .

Summary of work I have:
- 4 assignments
- upcoming tests
- applications, paperwork, more applications

Booooo. So many things to do. And I dislike tests and assignments, had enrolled, can't quit now.

In accounts, I made py blur by asking her questions like in the balance sheet, the figure of unearned revenue is the still unearned one and it's not the unearned expired and minus from the unearned revenue bla bla. Unearned here and there. You get the picture. Lol. And she gave me that confusing look, soo super funnnnyyy. HAHA

In stats, I called her a lao tai tai. It just came out so spontaneously, and she again gave me that speechless look. xP And she called me a lao ee in return, oops. Being mean once in a while is fun! xD

See, she vandalize my paper =P
*proof*

No comments: