Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rejection

Coll was ok. Came back home with darl for the 3 hours break and darl did some stuff. We slept. Haha. For the first time, I concentrated in doing the statistics exercises. *claps* =P Oh and there's econs test tomorrow, I managed to read 4 pages only. Tonight have to read and read till I finish it. Sighss.

And I received a rejection just now. By university of bristol. My application is Unsuccessful. Well, I don't expect much, but still the rejection made me nervous on the other replies by 4 unis. Wish and hope for the best.

The decision =X



3 comments:

Yang said...

From rejection and failure we learn to get and grow stronger. Though bitter at first, remember that at the end of every bitter elderberry there's the ripe sweetness to be tasted.

So yeah, one uni reject you. It's their lost really. Don't worry too much about it. Be optimistic instead, look on the bright side, at least there's one less uni's reply to be less worry about.

Pray hard and hope for the best. I believe that since you've done your best, your prays will be answered in another form. Perhaps an unexpected one.

All the best. =D

zhi ling said...

wuhoo...
u got great advice from ur fren~
=)
YANG, am impressed~

yea, dats true...
it's THEIR LOST!
all the best darl!

Hui Hui said...

[yang] thanks for your piece of erm meaningful advice? hehe =) Yep yep, will be optimistic and perhaps there will be a miracle,haha. and yea, one uni less to think about. anyways, thx again!

[zhiling] haha, yealo. a great one. thankew honey! u also arr,don't be lost, u still got meee. heehee, I'm not going so soon either.:)