Friday, February 20, 2009

A call and a movie

Econs test was ok and my total for the first assessment in computing is low. =X However, the main thing happened today was I received a call, I saw some unknown foreign number and answered. It's from GIC, an investment company. They gonna interview me via phone next monday. That's like so sooon! I just sent in my application on wednesday, having a tendency that the documents may arrive late. Apparently, fedex is efficient. lol

I'm such a lazy person that don't even bother to read the newspapers nowadays, and I'm sure I have to read up on the current economic situation, businesses and financial stuff. Besides, I must also read up about the company. I have like 2 days to prepare! =/

Anyway, this afternoon I've asked yoke cheng and sui yen to watch changeling with me. We went over to suiyen's house since she has a home theatre. :) That show is meaningful, it has the theme like the movie rendition.

After watching, we played with mimi, the bird. It doesn't know how to fly as it has been reared by sui yen since young. A protected little bird and a little dumb according to her, lol. It likes people to carress its head. And it likes me! =D It played with my toes too. HAHA

sui yen scaring the lil' bird with her small teddy bear


No comments: