Monday, November 30, 2009

Penang one day trip

On the 25th, Joey and her family came down to penang from kayelle. Instead of bringing her around, me as the ahem bad penangite, not knowing the roads well enough, ended up following her family for the trip. ooops. We first met at lorong selamat.

Then we proceed to the burmese and vietnamese temples near pulau tikus. Saw the sleeping buddha etc. Then to tropical spice garden. My new and poor slipper broke when we were trekking through the garden. Bare footing is the only choice and joey gave me her socks as protection from cuts. There, walking without shoes. How embarrassing, hah.







Then, to teluk bahang dam.




my poor feet

Last destination, rasa sayang hotel.




joey =]

Last last place, we went to gurney wanting to buy slippers, but I don't find any that satisfy me. Thus, dropped her back at her aunts place and byebye, see ya next year. =D


No comments: