Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mini outing with dear yoke

Today date with dear yoki cheng, hah. We checked out dpiazza near pisa for its food outlets. Then we decided to dine in D' Food Garden. The menu was rather disappointing. Main meals having less than 10 choices, tong sui only 1 choice, the rest are drinks. 1.5 out of 2 pages are all about drinks.



menu and interior


we both ordered chicken with thai style sauce and rice, I had the gingko tongsui while yoke had apple juice

Chicken rice- very normal, too little sauce, too little vege
tong sui- sort of tasteless

My set of these two made up to 11.90. Yoke and me both gave them a 5/10. Sooo, erm, don't go there, hahaha, I'm that bad. Coz' it's really wasting your money. =P

Next, we walked to pc fair. We both bought mouses. I bought a pretty red mouse while yoke got a pretty yellow mouse, yay-ness. At last, no longer need to use touchpad.

After pcfair, went to sunshine and grabbed some stuff before heading back.


me and yoke! date u again next week =D

I wanna try bayan place cafe, the cafe beside d' food garden, rou ku cha wang yada yada. =P

No comments: