Friday, November 6, 2009

Lets Get It Started Hah, Lets Get It Started Here

Oh yes oh yes, finals over! Exams over! Sleepless Nights with coffeee is overrrrr! Yes I'm ecstatic. Wheeeeee. Though I screwed my accounting paper (sighs), but nothing could be done so I shall forget it for a moment and enjoy my holsss. =D

Shan asked me to go for the britney spears concert, hmm it's very tempting as I never been to any concert before and they charged students for $50, great deal eh? Perhaps I'll go tomorrow, still thinking.

Next on the list will be perhaps packing up my messy papers on the table which are all scattered around here and there. I want to go the perth zoo, I haven't seen any kangaroo YET. Then a movie perhaps? Loiter around city with peiwen, beaches, overnight at joey's place?Hmm, plans.., hopefully to be fulfilled. =D

Yayyyy, I'm so happy that I'm done with my first semester exams, and I finished first year first sem for now!

No comments: