Monday, November 9, 2009

Jalan-jalan hari pertama selepas peperiksaan

Morning met up with joey for brunch, shared chicken katsu don while waiting for peiwen. I thought all the while she's in uni, but when i called, haha, she said she thought I'm sleeping, that's why she hasn't go to uni yet, ohnooooo, I sleep too much already these few days making the impression I'm sleeping all the while, so funnny. Oh well, I did sleep A LOT after my finals, =D.

Supposedly I'm going out with peiwen only, after that bumped into a few friends, ended up 5 of us went to harbour town together, rachel fetched us all. While waiting, I took a few pics of business school, since now less people, not that embarrassed to take the pic.



overlooking the second and third floor


from the main entrance


joey also trying to take the biz school pic, at the back is emily with sunnies and rachel


information counter

I've asked the advisor too. I'm going to take intro to finance, french beginners, rise of the global economy and foundations of asian business next semester.


Sadly all of us didn't buy things from harbour town though it's quite cheap, perhaps not a shopping day. And I tried gloria jeans, haha yea my first time having gloria jeans coffee. Creme brulee, kinda nice. At first I think it's cheap coz' it's 4.70 for the iceblended, but actually after converting, it's almost the same price in malaysia. =X


with peiwen and joey


We gonna go to perth zoo at the south tomorrow! Wheee, excited, with peiwen and joey too! =]

1 comment:

Yoke Cheng said...

French french french! i wana learn too