Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jalan-jalan hari ketiga - South Perth

Tuesday after zoo trip, I followed joey back to her place to overnight. She lives with her aunt so it's kinda far away from city, need to take train and bus to get there. South perth it is. It's very different from the city and my college area, it's definitely more quiet and the houses there are short, all single storey, more to countryside-like place. First time been to that suburb for me.



walking to her aunt's house- on the way


i like purple flowers trees but I think this pic couldn't show the colour


After leaving our stuff at the house, she brought me to a park nearby

There's a playground on soft, white, cooling sand! Yay-ness. Just fooled around and talked at the playground.


Random with my slippers


joey!


haha, her constipated look =P






wheeee, slide is fun!


the big big park


the roses outside her house, pretty

At night, we watched four episodes of gossip girls. I have never been a fan of gossip girls. But after watching, quite alright, but it still can't attract me to follow every episode. Oh and joey helped to paint my fingernails, =D.

Next day, I just found I brought a banana along, it turned so blackkkkk. =X Still edible.



Went to a nearby oriental shop to look at the nougat's price. Then to garden city coz' I never been to that mall. It's huge and more like the malls in kayelle.


Lunch at the food court, sharing the pizza

Bought some nuts back, and a dvd-Fame. We bought the wrong disc, we wanted to watch the latest one, but we had the original movie back in 1980s I guess,dot dot dot, that's why it seems so old, haha, and the ending was like. . . Now I wanna watch the new one. After movie at her house, I had to go back already, so she drove me to the train station and byebye south perth. =D


joey dan saya

No comments: