Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jalan-jalan hari keempat - Carousel

Thursday, movie day! Yay, my first time into the cinema here. 4 of us went, sooshan, peiwen, esther and me. The cinema in carousel kinda far from my place though, around 45 mins in total to get there. Coz' the hoyts cinema will give us discounts coz' we have the student edge card. Instead of 14.50 we pay 9.50 each. Not too bad. Watched this thriller movie, the box. Tragic ending, =(. Got one part kinda scary, and we shouted, oops.


After movie, we just lingered around the mall, it's like garden city too, big and kl-like-mall. =D Nothing much coz' we have nothing in mind to buy. Then some of them went back while peiwen, jason and me had our dinner at fast eddys. My second time there.



peiwen, soo shan and me



Fast eddys, exterior


Jason's candid, since he don't wanna take pic =P


Interior


Menu


Peiwen =]

We ordered fish and chips and garlic bread to be shared among us. And really, the fish and chips were humongous! I like the garlic bread too! Just nice for 3 person. wheee


fish and chips [$15.95] garlic bread [$4.95]


Take pic before eating them


Lastly, peiwen and me again
On the way back I saw harman outside the bus, so I went down and go back with mary and him instead. Back to college, 3 of us watched the movie Up. So cute, the fat little boy, the dog and the bird, haha. Happy day 4.

No comments: