Friday, November 13, 2009

Jalan-jalan hari kelima- Cottesloe Beach

Finally, at last! I get to go to the beach, wheee, so happpy. It's cottesloe beach which is like 23 mins away from my college. The beach here has nice, fine, white sand and clear, cold water with big waves. After parting with peiwen in the city, calvin met me up and we took a bus together there and meeting up with the rest.

Excited! And yay! Beach in sight. =D We just chilled out and played water with sand. And the waves were really big, it could sweep me away and I don't know how to swim, so I didn't go too near.




emily, joey, de yao and calvin


calvin and emily


see, big waves


joey


her again


view


me, joey, emily, de yao


jumping attempt failed, haha, funnny pics =P


going back


group pic:emily, de yao, joey, me and calvin at the top


beautiful sun rays! I like =D

Beach is fun! Beach is wonderful!

No comments: