Saturday, October 31, 2009

First uni exam on a halloween day

It was statistics exam today. Very different from past years, more challenging, more variety of questions. Therefore, there were a few questions which I had no idea and ain't sure how to solve that but it's still do-able, not easy but not very hard either.

I couldn't sleep, and at last slept at 5am+ i guess after finishing my revision at 4. The sky was getting brighter at 5, sooo early. And 6am I jumped up coz' the sun was shining brightly already, I was so worried if I overslept, phew, its not time yet. *relieve* Finally woke at 740ish. Toast with margarine+honey and nutella as breakfast and I marched to the exam hall, hah.

Noon went to city and bought some stuff, I was successful at not buying snacks. =P Oh and people were wearing costumes like zombies and they had thick make up too, kinda scary.

1 paper done, 3 more!

Accounting revision for now! =X

2 comments:

Jerome Lau said...

RELAX!
You can do it =)

... ok, times up, go back to revision NOW, hehe =p

Hui Hui said...

heloo!yay at last im done with exams!=D