Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The scenarios

Today.

- best, most fun ever test, we could talk and discuss with lecturer in computing test, he's so kind!
- shuling always laugh at me =(
- i almost fell, how embarrassing
- now i know shuling don't eat pisang goreng and like rice =P
- peiying and me wore the same shirt again
- peiying got hyper with snowy, but not me, lol
- I get goosebumps when people send me messages like 'something o~, noh?, nehx, heeeex....'then they put many dots at every sentence, or many punctuation marks like '?????' argh, i get annoyed and felt disgusting! don't ever talk to me like that *warning*
- I'm not a soft toy person, especially those with furs
- I fell asleep the most during exams
- I can wake up very early during exams too
- most of the students skip accounts class today
- shuling wind down her car window just to say i'm slower than her

- py darl and another friend imitated the yucky tone to me =( *eww eww*

No comments: