Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good things come at the last

When I got back from old town with grandparents and mum at night, I online-d again. Yeepin was there and she has skype too! As excited as a little kid, I quickly signed in mine too. Wheee, get to see her again through the computer screen. We talked a lot, 4 hours plus! Had been a long time since I talk so long. Revealing secrets to each other and catching up recent lives, heehee. She promised to bring me for a one-day penang trip when she get back, haha. =D Gave her flying kisses before we ended our convo at 3plus am. x]


yeepin yeepin =DD

While talking to her, received a call from peiying before the day ends at 12am. Oooh, another surprise news for me, I was like smiling till the end of our conversation. *joy joy =D*.

Then weichieh currently studying in uk told me she got a conditional offer from kings college london. Ahh, another piece of good news! Happy for her too. Hope she would get the grades required in A2 and enrol to her dream uni. =) If I were to get lse or ucl, then we could meet often, these schools are near to each other, imagine imagine.

And earth hour was quite a success. Below is the twin towers going dark yesterday.



[taken from zl's blog]
Lastly, a touching video clip made all by peiying darl for me. Awww, love you so much. *kisses* really really appreciate this. :)



2 comments:

XiTing said...

So SWEET la weeiii....*envy* hahaz..

Hui Hui said...

haha,yealo. too sweet d.
nvm, nx time i sweet to u back,haha.