Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jai dix neuf !

28th started with me taking toefl test in kdu college. Nervous, worried bla bla. But with the blessings from everyone, the test went quite well. =]

Noon, xiting accompanied me to queens. I wanted to eat the shihlin xxl chicken so she treated me, yay. Terima kasih to you. They put too much chili powder, lips were red I think. And we took quite long to finish it, say almost an hour? I ate rather ugly, my plate was. . .luckily she's the one who saw that and not others, hahaha.


xiting!*loves*

When I got back, my mum gave me these. blueberry cheese and raspberry chocolate cake plus a red packet. My ama gave me red packet too! =D She last time said before each grandchild she would give b'day red packets till 12 years old only. But this time I had one though I'm not 12!haha




Then, my mum told me py darl came early in the morning to give me stuff. But I left 15 mins before she reached, =X. So touched. The toast was supposed to be my toefl test breakfast,haha. The disc contains the video I uploaded in the previous post. Cake from secret recipe and a dress that I wanted but didn't buy. Thanks py darl and su yang! :D


whee, from py & sy :)

I thought my mum wanna take us to queens, but it was the property fair in pisa instead, lol. The fair did not attract many people to come, recession. And most of the projects for houses are from kepala batas, butterworth, batu kawan, relau and balik pulau. Sighs. After that we headed to old town near sunshine to have some light supper.




My grandparents and the fair in pisa =)



Thanks to everyone who wishes me.
Ribuan terima kasih.
Gracias.


No comments: